Sunday, May 23, 2010

Miss Me?

Yeah....I knew you didn't. Anyway, I was reading through my old posts and discovered I really do enjoy jotting down what happens to me in this crazy job. I just got out of the habit. I will try to do better.

Two major factors of my not blogging in the last year, though:

1) Erik lost his job six months ago. It's been a sad and depressing situation, and that makes it hard to focus on silly things like a blog.

2) I fell in our hotel on a layover on Thanksgiving Day and hurt my shoulder. I had surgery in January, but was not flying for 5 months. I've now been back for 3 weeks, and all is going well.

Did I mention it's been a rough year? More to come later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap, was it really 5 months? Wow. For some reason I did not think you were out for that long.