Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Alive!!! Really!

I know I've been a bad girl for not posting for so long, and I'll try to do better, but sometimes you let too many days go by between posts and it becomes so overwhelming trying to decide WHAT to post about! In brief, since the last time I was here, this is where I've "been":

1. Took a 7 day Caribbean cruise with my family. Had a great time, wanted to stay in Nassau forever.

2. Was called a "bitch" by an upset passenger.

3. Cleaned up copious amounts of vomit from a poor lady who was paralyzed on her right side and couldn't get to the airsick bag in time.

4. Went to Atlanta to see my friend, Van's, chorus concert. Was moved to tears several times.

5. Had a mechanical in Cancun that kept us grounded - and on the plane - for 4 1/2 hours. Wanted it to be longer so we could stay the night, but no such luck.

6. Went to Puerto Vallarta on a turn in the midst of the Swine Flu scare and got to see everyone's "sticker of honor" from the Mexican authorities that they were ok to travel: "Libre de influenza." Complete with an okee-dokee check mark.

7. Numerous 6 hour couch shifts at the butt crack of dawn.

8. Two 6 hour couch shifts back to back at the butt crack of dawn.

9. Numerous trips to the airport for turns only - very few overnights.

10. A surprise trip to Spokane from my hubby to see "Spamalot!" on tour and celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary.

So see? It's not that I'm not that into you, blog, I've just been busy! More time with you soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You leave us begging for more!

Every time that I go to Cancun for a turn, I wish and hope for a mechanical . . . I won't do that any longer - it probably won't turn out the way that I had hoped.

Glad to see that you're alive and well!